11/20/06

Easy as Pie

In honor of submitting Secret Serenade (hereafter referred to by its new title, Salzburg Serenade) to Golden Heart this morning, I invested most of yesterday and $18 toward the creation of a new teaser video. I am not allowed to call it a "book trailer" because that term has already been trademarked by another company. But whatever you wanna call it, mine rocks.

In case you missed it, you'll find the link way up high in the blog title... or at my new website. Let me know what you think! The link now works for Mac users, too.

I also submitted the newly re-titled MS to publishers. Yay! Thanksgiving will be all about leisure time (in the sidebar, you will notice my extensive list of to-be-read-and-seen projects for the upcoming holiday), and catching up on critiques for my reading circle. But that mean, Smart Bitches, I'll have reviews for most of December!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huge congrats on the milestone.

And WOW for the vid teaser. Made me want to read it and I already have. It's gorgeous and tantalizing and looks brilliant. I'll hire you do to those for me. Have zero talent in that regard. Yay you!

Fang Bastardson said...

Your trailer is not Mac-enabled. Sadly, I am a part of that tiny market share.
:-(

I'll have to find somebody with a PC to watch it.

Hey, why don't you post it on YouTube and send me the link?? ANYBODY (even us Mac users) can view YouTube vids...

Tess said...

Wow! What a great trailer! How did you do it?

I feel guilty for being such a loser--I fell behind with reading and was no help at all. If you would like me to read a future draft, please let me know. In the meantime, good luck in your quest for publication!

Reel Fanatic said...

Huzzah indeed on the book, and the book trailer looks great! I took the time to read your excerpt, and though I don't often read historical romances, it has me intrigued, which is, i guess, exactly what an excerpt is designed to do

Mircalla said...

I finally saw your book ad. Very well done - great music. You should also try European publishers (Russian, Italian, German) ready to translate it and publish it... I know an author of novels who writes in English but publishes only in other languages.