3/9/07

Geben Sie mir Armitage

My semi-lucid early morning post about the new "Robin Hood" series wound up quoted on a German language Richard Armitage fan site -- scroll down on that link to re-discover my fatigue-addled comparison of Kevin Costner's sex appeal to that of trees. The quoting poster says something like 'did she not say that beautifully?' (Why, thank you!) One reply compliments the first poster for 'always bringing us the essentials.'

My, oh, my but I love the internet. I warmly greet all visiting fans of Richard Armitage, no matter your mother tongue! Willkommen! And feel free to correct my crappy, machine-translated German.

4 comments:

Andromeda said...

And you really did say that beautifully! Jonas Armstrong is no match for Richard's Sir Guy (just wait until you see the later episodes).
As you can see, Richards Armitage's appeal works worldwide, no matter what language. But you have to watch him in "North & South" to understand why.
Greetings from Germany!

carrie_lofty said...

It must be so weird to be famous and find out that random strangers discuss these things!

Anonymous said...

Who is Richard Armitage? I googled him and found only the Secretary of State who is not sexy and I don't think Germans would be into him although the did like David Hasselhof . . .
Really Jenn not anon

carrie_lofty said...

English TV actor, mostly. Here's his IMDB page.