3/25/07

It's Beginning to Look Like Spring

Spring: I had my traditional first ice cream of the year on Thursday. The girls and I met Keven on campus, at at the Union, and grabbed ice cream afterwards. Really, though, I should have waited for today. The temperature is 78F, but the wind is blowing terribly. I actually started sweating while grocery shopping, hauling things in from the car.

Otherwise, this weather is making me crazy for my Master's golf nap. Last year didn't go so well. I demand satisfaction come April! And unlike last year, I am not waxing philosophical today. Just fretting about all the balls in the air, the unresolved parts of our current life, and wanting answers. These multiple "not knowing" issues are getting terribly old.

1 comment:

Ann(ie) said...

"Fretting about balls in the air..."

*smirks*

Happy spring!