3/12/07

Slow Monday

I demolished the Mount Hood of laundry, did the dishes, and made dinner -- all with major help from Keven. I felt like crap today. Bad headache, sore throat, and at least one sick child running around to scrape at my patience. Tomorrow, we'll try for the library with Calvin and Jenn. Oh, and Idol -- yay!

I did accomplish one other thing: I spent most of the afternoon and evening putting together a book trailer for RWS. OMG it rocks. I wanna stuff it in my mouth like too many caramels. But I've promised myself I will not share until the MS is finished. I'm halfway there. You'll see it sometime in May.

4 comments:

Jess said...

I think you're biased on the trailer bit... I blame it on your current Christian Slater kick. ;-)

carrie_lofty said...

Nary a Slater in the whole 1:15 seconds of it. But there is a lovely and handsome stand-in! Oh yeah -- he'll do just fine.

Jess said...

All I can say is.... YUMMMMMMMM...

Ann(ie) said...

Hello, green eyes. I actually prefer him to Slater. Hubba!