11/1/07

Thursday Thirteen: Ways to Fall Down Stairs

Mushy brains create stupid-ass things. I present to you: Thirteen ways to fall down a flight of stairs.

Zombies from 28 Days Later1. Stub your toe on loose carpeting.
2. Step on the cat sleeping on the fourth step.
3. Forget to use handrail while chased by fast zombies.
Kathy Bates in Misery4. Tripped by renegade ROUSes.
5. Really, really, really long hair.
6. Damn ethernet cables.
7. Pushed by Kathy Bates.
8. Someone got crazy with the Cheez Whiz.
9. Elaborate StairDeathTrap set by a Bond villain.
10. TBR pile has spilled over from bedroom onto stairs.
11. Song and dance number gets out of hand.
12. Swordfighting accident.
13. Distracted by hot firemen running up to perform heroic deeds.
Sexy fireman

Well they call me the fireman, that's my name.
Making my rounds all over town, putting out old flames.
Well everybody'd like to have a what I got.
I can cool 'em down when they're smold'ring hot.
"The Fireman" by George Strait

No comments: