11/9/07

Random Friday

A couple cute Ilsa-isms:

"When we dance, our blood and bones dance too."
"Water is the king of all the drinks."
"Buttercup used to swim super fast. Until she died."

***

Damian Lewis in Band of BrothersI lost all of my writing progress from yesterday. Hit some combo of buttons and the window closed without saving. Poof! Gone. *headdesk*

***

I adore him a little more each week.

***

After yesterday's post about food, I went to the store and bought the ingredients for enchiladas, peach blueberry cobbler, and lasagna. Couldn't help it.

***
silly

I always knew I could do it!
***

Can someone please tell my husband that all-nighters are not healthy for a man his age?

I was up all night, waiting for some kind of miracle.
I was up all night, feeling alone in the universe.
"Up All Night" by Charlotte Martin

No comments: