12/2/07

Oooh, Shiny!

The Tin Man. He's shiny. And I loved Neal McDonough in both "Band of Brothers" and the unjustly canned "Boomtown." But alas, I don't have the Sci-Fi Channel and therefore won't be watching the premiere of "Tin Man" tonight. Illegal TV links here I come! It's how I've been catching up on Season Two of "Doctor Who." Mmmm...the Doctor....

You may have realized that I'm easily distracted, especially when a promo thingie comes my way. It's so easy to bend my head sideways and justify that the goofing off I do is actually networking or promotional. Ah well. It's the fun part. So here's what's new:
It's just my trailer for "Sundial" but in a pretty new package.

Speaking of "Sundial," I get edits this week. My editor was happy. "I'm looking forward to reading it again--that's how much I love this story," she wrote. Isn't that sweet 'n' awesome?? They're due complete, including galleys, by December 12 for release a week later. Ebooks pubs move at hyperspeed compared to print.

How long before I get in,
Before it starts, before I begin?
How long before you decide,
Before I know what it feels like?
"Speed of Sound" by Coldplay

No comments: