1/31/08

Another Music Meme Where Keven Will Participate in the Comments

I stole this from Barb Ferrer, coz I steal memes from all over the damn place. Unless I'm tagged. Then I forget to do them.

Instructions: Open up your iTunes and fill out this survey, no matter how embarrassing the responses might be. I included YouTube links where available, in case you're curious.

How many songs total: 5287
How many hours or days of music: 15 days, 10 hours

Most recently played: "Soulmate" by Natasha Bedingfield
Most played: "Down Boy" by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Most recently added: "Love Pollution" by Feeder

Sort by song title
First Song: "'C' Moon (Cry Like a Baby)" by Simple Minds
Last Song: "Zooropa" by U2

Sort by time
Shortest: Chopin's "24 Preludes, Op. 28, #14 in E Flat Minor" (24 seconds)
Longest: Prokofiev's "Peter and the Wolf," narrated by David Bowie (27 minutes)

Sort by album
First album: >Abort, Retry, Fail? by White Town (Read the lyrics to "Your Woman," below, then listen to the song. It's probably not what you think.)
Last album: Zooropa by U2

First song that comes up on Shuffle: "Pitch the Baby" by Cocteau Twins

Search the following and state how many songs come up:
Death - 16 (Death Cab for Cutie tunes and Schubert's Death and the Maiden)
Life - 113
Love - 301
Hate - 16 (mostly Pretty Hate Machine)
You - 608
Sex - 16

Huh. Three results of 16. Strange.

Now I know your heart, I know your mind.
You don't even know you're being unkind.
So much for all your highbrow Marxist ways--
Just use me up and then you walk away.
Boy you can't play me that way.

Well I guess what you say is true:
I could never be the right kind of girl for you.
I could never be your woman.
"
Your Woman" by White Town

No comments: