2/20/08

Magic 8 Ball Music Meme

Barb has the bestest memes, and I steal them without shame. This one: Use your iTunes to provide Magic 8 Ball answers. No cheating!

How does the world see me?
"Psychobabble" by Frou Frou

I'm making an effort not to feel insulted. It's about a stalker. So either I'm a stalker or I'm going to be stalked. Freak or victim. Not so flattering.

Will I have a happy life?
"In My Place" by Coldplay

If you go, if you go,
Leave me here down on my own--
Well, I wait for you.


I guess that means I don't do "alone" very well.

What do my friends really think of me?
"Moanin' Low" by Billie Holiday

Don't know any reason why
He treats me so poorly--
What have I gone and done?


They think I'm desperately in love with a no-good bastard. Maybe they know something about Keven I don't.

Do people secretly lust after me?
"Trouble Sleeping" by The Perishers

I'm having trouble sleeping.
You're jumping in my bed,
Twisting in my head--
Leave me.

I'm having trouble breathing.
You're sitting on my chest.
I sure could use the rest--
Leave me.


I think that's a yes! Or maybe we're back to that stalker issue...

How can I make myself happy?
"King of Pain" by The Police

Oh, that's not good.

What should I do with my life?
"Way I Are" by Timbaland feat. Keri Hilson and D.O.E.

I should forget about unimportant things like money and the future--just have a good time and shag my fave hottie coz, hey babe, it's just you and me in this mean ole' world.

What is some good advice for me?
"Silent Running" by Mike + the Mechanics

Swear allegiance to the flag, whatever flag they offer.
Never hint at what you really feel.
Teach the children quietly, for someday sons and daughters
Will rise up and fight while we stood still.


I'm all creeped out now.

How will I be remembered?
"Englishman in New York" by Sting

Be yourself, no matter what they say...

What is my signature dancing song?
"Maria" by Ricky Martin

Ay ay ay! Salsa!

What do I think my current theme song is?
"Space Oddity" by David Bowie

I am planning that sci-fi...

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
"The Coo Coo Bird" by The Be Good Tanyas

Thanks.

What song will play at my funeral?
"Maddening Cloud" by Blonde Redhead

And she said,
'I can't feel my toes.'
And she must be alone
And far too cold.


More creepin' me out here.

What type of men/women do I like?
"We Danced Anyway" by Deana Carter

Must mean that I'm not picky as long as there's rhythm and whimsy. Nice.

What is my day going to be like?
"When in Rome" by Lily Holbrook

Good advice for any day.

No comments: