3/10/08

Another One Bites the Dust

Weeee! Did I mention that I mailed Scoundrel's Kiss to Lovely Editor this morning? It's done! Bye bye, baby! Onwards and upwards.

Of course, now this means I'm back in "hunting for work" mode. I have classes coming up in April and May, proposals to write, contest judging, critiques, a bit of promo/pre-promo, probably edits on What a Scoundrel Wants here shortly, and maybe a vintage short or two for TWRP. Gotta get it done before summer. Summer = home with kids, and my return to full-time mommy mode.

But for tonight, at least, I'm done. *patting my own back*

And I'm listening to:

When I was young, I thought of growing old,
Of what my life would mean to me.
Would I have followed down my chosen road
Or only wished what I could be?
"Kyrie" by Mr. Mister

No comments: