3/5/08

Movie Meme

1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Quote a line from each.
3. Post them for everyone to guess.
4. No Google/IMDB cheating!! Srsly. What's the fun in that??

I couldn't possible ever ever ever choose only 10 movies, so I struggled mightily and reduced it down to 30. And at least three of them are mini-series. My blog. My rules. Ha!

UPDATE: I should delete Keven's comment because it's completely not fair. Like having my own brain working against me. No more, Kev! Let non-us people play! That said, he did get a number of them wrong. Correct titles listed below.

1. Someday, I think you and I are going to have a serious disagreement. ~ Last of the Mohicans
2. The Germans wore gray; you wore blue. ~ Casablanca
3. Meet me in Montauk... ~ Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
4. What are you trying to do, guess her weight? ~ To Have and Have Not
5. It is a very plum plum. ~ The English Patient
6. I hate the water, and I hate being wet, and I hate you! ~ Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
7. How many times have you told me never to get mixed up with 'em? ~ Dirty Dancing
8. I only need to know one thing: where they are. ~ Aliens
9. Look, my dear, a little frog! ~ Moulin Rouge!
10. I happen to like nice men. ~ The Empire Strikes Back
11. You really wear that suit. ~ Out of Sight
12. Lieutenant, your men are already dead. ~ The Matrix
13. We are each of an unsocial, taciturn disposition, unwilling to speak unless we expect to say something that will amaze the whole room. ~ "Pride & Prejudice"
14. Death cannot stop true love. ~ The Princess Bride
15. Look back at me. ~ "North & South"
16. On your feet, soldier! ~ The Terminator
17. Now if I say 'I love you,' and just throw caution to the wind and let the chips fall where they may and you're lying to me, I'm gonna fuckin' die. ~ True Romance
18. If we'd made love last night I'd have to stay, or you'd have to leave. ~ Witness
19. I wanna be happy, sleep in a bed, have roots. ~ Léon (The Professional)
20. I had to stop her from screaming! ~ Clue
21. A dell, like where fairies and gnomes live? ~ "Band of Brothers"
22. The air is full of spices. ~ Sense and Sensibility
23. I'm thinking of getting a Tercel. ~ 10 Things I Hate About You
24. I'm hungry; let's get a taco. ~ Reservoir Dogs
25. I love black underwears! ~ While You Were Sleeping
26. Do you want us to find a cure and save the world or just fall in love and fuck? ~ 28 Days Later
27. It's not like his nose was perfect. ~ The Cutting Edge
28. You know, I'm not just asking you to dinner as a pre-emptive strike against litigation. ~ Playing by Heart
29. The strangeness of this life cannot be measured: in trying to produce my own death, I was elevated to the status of a living hero. ~ Dances with Wolves
30. So it's sorta social--demented and sad, but social, right? ~ The Breakfast Club

No comments: