8/25/08

Knowing Memes, Knowing You

I grabbed this off Darla, which means I get to post some morning ABBA. She seemed to think that was a bad thing.

1. What is your occupation?
Writer

2. What color are your socks right now?
Bare feet

3. What are you listening to right now?
All is quiet, which is rare.

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
I haven't had breakfast, so must be those Chinese doughnuts from last night.

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Nope

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Brick red

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Dad, after a marathon 2-hr talk with my mom.

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
I nabbed it from Darla, and yes, she seems very nice.

9. Favorite drink?
Mocha latte

10. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Figure skating

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes, although back before I started getting random grays.

12. Pets?
Three tabbies (Hopi, Walter, Marielle) and an evil betta fish (Westley).

13. Favorite food?
I think we're back to doughnuts again.

14. Last movie you watched?
Memphis Belle, although I've also been watching "The War," the new Ken Burns miniseries on WWII.

15. Favorite Day of the year?
Thanksgiving

16. What do you do to vent anger?
Shout

17. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My three dolls: Mandy, Jenny and Becky--names of the early 80s!

18. What is your favorite, fall or spring?
Fall

19. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs

20. What kind of pie?
Chocolate mousse

21. Living arrangements?
I live in a condo with my hubby and our two daughters.

22. When was the last time you cried?
When I watched that scene in Saving Private Ryan where the car drives up to Mrs. Ryan's farm to deliver the news her three sons are dead. Gah. Terrible blubbery mess. Although I did get a little choked up when Obama spoke in Springfield about Biden's perseverance after his wife died in '73. *sniff*

23. What is on the floor of your closet?
Laundry basket and all manner of bags: old purses, suitcase, briefcases, sports bags, totes.

24. Favorite smell?
Lilac

25. What inspires you?
Music

26. What are you afraid of?
Harm to my family

27. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
Cheese

28. Favorite car?
Anything that runs.

29. Favorite cat breed?
Anything that sits on my lap.

30. Number of keys on your key ring?
Um...

31. How many years at your current job?
Two

32. Favorite day of the week?
They all blend together when you work from home.

33. How many states/provinces have you lived in?
I think six (California, Arizona, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, and maybe Colorado--don't know if we actually stayed there long enough to have lived there), and the county of Norfolk, England.

34. How many countries have you been to?
Seven (US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Mexico, Jamaica, and France)

35. How much do you love "Knowing Me, Knowing You" by ABBA?
Enough to happily embed it on my site. It's way better than "Dancing Queen."

No comments: