9/13/08

Weekend Music Meme

Gakked from Barb, because all good memes come from Barb.

Choose a singer/band/group. Answer the following questions using only titles of songs by that singer/band/group. I decided to use U2, coz I'm boring that way.

U2
1. Are you male or female?
"Big Girls Are Best"

2. Describe yourself.
"Two Shots of Happy, One Shot of Sad"

3. What do people feel when they're around you?
"Vertigo"

4. How would you describe your previous relationship?
"So Cruel"

5. Describe your current relationship.
"All I Want is You"

6. Where would you want to be now?
"The Ocean"

7. How do you feel about love?
"Mysterious Ways"
I'd forgotten how completely awesome this live performance is. Shame on me.

8. What's your life like?
"Even Better Than the Real Thing"

9. What would you ask for if you had only one wish?
"Slow Dancing"

10. Say something wise.
"Love and Peace or Else"

Tag, you're it.

Baby, don't fight.
We can talk this thing through.
It's not a big problem--
It's just me and you.
And I wonder where is the love?
"Love and Peace or Else" by U2

No comments: