1/5/09

Landed

Well, we're back. The flight was considerably better this time around, although we still had scant legroom and barely edible food. At least Ilsa wasn't puking and the flight did what it should: took off on time and, as a bonus, landed 50 minutes early. Hurray! Everything went very smoothly, and we arrived home in time to unpack a bit (just enough to be able to find what we need before work and school tomorrow), eat dinner, get a load of laundry started, and vacuum up the cat-fuzzied living room. I had 72 emails waiting for me. Dude. I'm SO not that popular. Anyway, back to work tomorrow. Over the next few days, I hope to catch up on what we did over the holiday. You know, I posted about Doctor Who but not the details of our fine time. My priorities...they are a wee bit messed up.

No comments: