2/27/09

Whatcha Listenin' To?

This post is dedicated to the killer pop tunes that are currently making my foot hurt. Maybe because it's feeling halfway better, I've been dancing more...which means I'm probably overdoing it. Oh well. Feels good in the moment.

These are my fave tunes at the moment, almost all of them pointlessly addictive pop songs, and a great many of them taken from SYTYCD Australia. I'm so old that I get my new tunes from a reality dance competition. Gah!

Gabriella Cilmi - "Don't Wanna Go To Bed Now"
Nelly Furtado - "No Hay Igual"
Kevin Rudolf - "Let It Rock"
Metro Station - "Shake It"
Lady Gaga - "Poker Face" and "Just Dance"
Ida Corr - "Let Me Think About It"
Beyonce - "Single Ladies" (loved Charlie & Penny's take)
Britney Spears - "Womanizer"
Elbow - "Ground For Divorce"
The Pussycat Dolls - "When I Grow Up"
Rihanna - "Breakin' Dishes," "Break It Off," and "Disturbia"
Mirah - "The Garden"
Sam Sparro - "Black & Gold"

But that's not enough! I want suggestions. Gimme more! Old or new, what are you listening to at the moment?

No comments: