3/16/09

Promo Goodies

First thing this morning, I have a few promo items to share. The first is an interview I did with the Historical Novel Club about WHAT A SCOUNDREL WANTS, and then another interview with The Romance Reader. All good stuff.

Next up, here's the shiny chrome-plated awesomeness of THROUGH THE GARDEN GATE.

It's the upcoming print anthology from The Wild Rose Press featuring "Sundial," my time travel novella set in 1958 Italy, and the three other "Through the Garden Gate" contest winners: "Isabelle and the Outlaw" by Loretta C. Rogers, set in 1870 Yuma; "Fairytale Bride" by Michelle Chambers, set in the Regency; and "Victory's Gate" by Leanne Tyler, set in the antebellum South.

I'm excited to get my hands on this because I've not read the other three winners' stories, and because it'll be "Sundial" in print. Happy! More details soon on when it'll be released and where you can get a copy.

No comments: