7/26/09

Sunday Update

Hello, my darlings. I know that I post more often when I'm out of town than when I'm at home. Funny that way. But things have been a bit topsy-turvy here lately. Ilsa is having some health problems that need investigating. Nothing major, but a solid diagnosis will help solve some of her more interesting eating quirks and aid in relieving her anemia. She'll be going in for an endoscopic procedure and a colonoscopy on 18 Aug. Can you say enema on a 5-yo? Oh, feel our combined mother-daughter joy.

And believe it or not, that's the one topsy-turvy thing I can actually discuss in a public-yet-coded way. Everything else is off the table when it comes to blogging, but that doesn't make them any less stressful.

Starting tomorrow, I promise to return to my Italian narrative. I have yet to finish Rome and our epic trip home! And then I'll write up a belated quickie regarding my fantastic time in DC. And maybe, very soon, I'll have some good news to share. It's on the horizon. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments: