8/4/09

Ladies' Night

My dad requested that we undertake the same sort of talent search to cast my heroine. I already have an actress in mind, but a) I've used her before, and b) this could be a fun experiment. I enjoyed seeing the variety everyone came up with for my heroes, so lets give it a try.

She's in her early 20s, born to middle-class comfort in the south of England. Although she would claim she's a thrill-seeker, she actually indulges a fatalistic streak born of loss. Both her parents and her fiancé have been taken by war. She's clever and well educated but has no genuine fondness for books or philosophical discussions. She'd rather spend her free time at a club, honing her time-tested ability to laugh and drink and dance the blues away.

I won't show you my current working picture, and I won't tell you anything about what I have in mind for physical characteristics. I'm curious to see what you come up with. Let the hunt begin!

No comments: