12/29/09

Scoundrel's Kiss Shipping Now!

People who pre-ordered SCOUNDREL'S KISS from Amazon have received notice that copies will arrive by the end of the year. How cool! Turns out all of the online retailers are shipping now. I wonder if this is a way of compensating for delays? As in, even if you buy online, you'll have the book when it hits the shelves on Jan 5? (Although some Walmarts are jumping the gun!)

Amazon | B&N | Books-a-Million | Borders
And free international shipping from Book Depository

If you'd like to try your hand at winning a free copy, you have until Wednesday over at Lori Brighton's blog, where I did an interview.

There will be many more opportunities for freebies over the next two weeks. By this weekend, I'll have a post rounding up all of my upcoming appearances. Stay tuned tomorrow when Courtney Milan and Victoria Dahl will join me for a fun Twitter-based giveaway we're calling January Releases Unite!

No comments: