2/15/10

Wrap Your Troubles in Dreams

Finishing revisions is a marvelous feeling. It's even more satisfying, I think, than completing a rough draft. That used to be the big high for me, back when just climbing to the top of a 300+ page hill was a daunting task. But now when I finish, I know exactly how much work remains before the blasted thing is readable.

Last night I finished up Wrap Your Troubles in Dreams, my World War II romance. And I love it. Love it, love it. It just goes to prove that the revisions process still works. Make it shiny! I'll be sending this off to various places later this week, with high hopes that one day I'll be able to share more about it in an official capacity.

Until then, the romance between Joe and Lulu will just have to be my own personal satisfaction. *happy sigh*

No comments: