4/19/10

Appearances Update

I wanted to let everyone know where I'll be appearing in April and May, as I have many conference and workshop appearances scheduled.

First up, I've been featured on Literary Escapism's "Look Who's Going to RT" round-up. You can read the interview here.

This weekend I'll be attending Chicago North's Spring Fling conference in Deerfield, IL. At 10:30 on Saturday, I'll be presenting the workshop "Beyond Research: Deep Point-of-View and the Effective Use of Detail." I'll also be sitting with the other fabulous authors for our huge booksigning. If you're going to be there, please stop by and introduce yourself!

At RT, on April 28 at 5pm, I'll be sitting on the panel "Beyond Regency and Scotland," about writing, selling and promoting historical romances set in unusual times and places. The panel will feature Zoe Archer, Blythe Gifford, Jade Lee, Sherry Thomas, and Kensington editor Megan Records. That same day at 11:55pm, I'll be co-hosting the Mad Hatter Historical Tea Party with 11 other historical authors, which is sure to feature lots of silliness and awesome prizes.

I'll also be at the huge RT booksigning on the afternoon of Saturday, May 1. Hope to see you there!

Then in May, from the 3rd to the 17th, I'll be presenting an online workshop called "Snakebite Scenes and Hollywood Plots: Enhancing Action and Emotion in Romance" for Heart of Dixie RWA. Details here.

And finally I'll be attending the Wisconsin RWA conference on May 14-15, particularly the booksigning on the 15th.

At all of these in-person events I'll have new SCOUNDREL'S KISS and SONG OF SEDUCTION bookmarks, plus even a few possible Carina Press coupons that will be good for the June launch. It's getting so close now!

No comments: