5/12/10

Quick Updates

First up, SCOUNDREL'S KISS is now available for Kindle! Yay!

Second, my friend and fellow Chicago North chapter mate Blythe Gifford and I both started out FB fan pages the same week. We currently have 84 followers each. Both of us have also written romances featuring sister heroines. So we decided to play a little game.

When we both reach 200 followers, I'll give one of her random fans my books (WHAT A SCOUNDREL WANTS and SCOUNDREL'S KISS) and she'll give one of my fans her books (THE HARLOT'S DAUGHTER and IN THE MASTER'S BED). So get the word out! You can win books! And you can start by "liking" our pages. Here are links to mine and hers.

4 comments:

librarypat said...

That is hard. Both of you have written some interesting books. Winning either side of the contest would be great.

librarypat AT comcast DOT net

Caffey said...

Hi Carrie! I've read both and loved yours!! I'd love to be in Blythe's. I did follow you still. Wouldn't miss it!

cathiecaffey(at)gmail.com

Carrie Lofty said...

Thanks, Caffey. And Pat, you'd be entered to win from either of us, so you wouldn't have to choose. Just random chance! Good luck :)

Anna Carrasco Bowling said...

Girls, girls, you're both pretty...and both wonderful writers. :)