6/22/10

Chat Reminder...and Cleaning!

Just a reminder that I'll be a guest this evening at Coffee Time Romance for their open mic chat at 9pm eastern. I'll be giving away a copy of SONG OF SEDUCTION before the session is over. Hope you stop by!

Otherwise I'm just cleaning today. Lots of cleaning. My lovely in-laws, Trevor and Linda, arrive from England tomorrow afternoon and will be staying with us through July 7. So good that they can come in the summer this time around, as opposed to our much more generally icky spring. We'll be able to go to the beach and enjoy July 4th festivities. I think a trip to Brookfield Zoo will be in order, and maybe the Museum of Science & Industry in downtown Chicago. Looking forward to spending time with them!

But first, off to make the house hospitable...!

No comments: