7/21/10

Razorland!

As many of you know, Ann Aguirre is my writing partner on our Ellen Connor books. Our "Dark Age Dawning" trilogy will be out in 2011, which tentative releases dates of June (NIGHTFALL), September (MIDNIGHT), and December (DAYBREAK). We're currently hard at work on MIDNIGHT, which has been made easier and all the more stylish on my new Acer mini computer. Ann gave it to me to celebrate our Ellen Connor success, and for my birthday, and because she's awesome. I'm typing on it right now, between bouts of petting its shiny amethyst luster. I got it all set up in time for my travels to Orlando, where I'll be able to give Ann a big hug and toast our success.

After the August release of KILLBOX, the fourth in her Jax series of sci-fi romance, Ann's next big release will her apocalyptic young adult adventure titled RAZORLAND, which will hit the shelves in early 2011.

Isn't that cover gorgeous? I just love it. Ann and I are in agreement that prettyboy Fade looks like Ryan Phillippe.

You can enter to win a gorgeous advance copy of RAZORLAND now through August 31 on Goodreads. Click here to learn more about the contest and to enter.

No comments: